Amenities and Policies
"Thank you for the best breakfast ever. I have
never seen my girls enjoy breakfast as much as here!" — Patty,
Brad, Brittany, and Brooke (and Rusty the Dog)
"This was a wonderful visit — over
and above the ordinary B&B. A special joy to watch our "dog
hosts" entertain our dog, Bear." — Jeanette,
Please call or e-mail if you have any questions or special requests. (Scroll
down for Cancellation Fees and Pet
In addition to hearty breakfasts, we offer the following amenities:
- Snacks upon arrival and occassionally during stay
- Wireless Internet
- Guest parlor with TV, videos, and DVDs
- Full use of yard, porch, and common areas
- Limited use of kitchen, refrigerator, microwave
- Soap, shampoo, toothpaste, and other toiletries; hair dryer; iron
Your comfort and enjoyment is our goal, so please don't hesitate to ask
if you need something!
We are a small, family-style B&B, which allows us
to be flexible and accommodating,
but also means we must adhere to a few important policies. Please review
us if you
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Two-night minimum stay on weekends for
the rooms with queen beds. The room with two twin
beds is available for single-night weekend
- Check-in is normally between 3 and 7 pm; we may be able to
accommodate earlier or later check-ins. When you book we'll request
a we'll set your check-in time; please be sure to let us know ASAP if
you'll be arriving earlier or later.
- All of our
buildings are smoke-free.
- Children are welcome! Young children will require close supervsion
for their own safety.
- We require a credit card number to hold
- There is no cancellation fee if we are notified at least
14 days prior to arrival date.
- Cancellations within the 2-week period prior
to your arrival date are subject to a charge of 50%
of the room rate for the entire booked period. We may
offer a discount on a future stay.
- Early departures and no-shows will be charged for the
original full reservation. We may offer a
discount on a future stay.
If we can fill the vacancy caused by your cancellation or early departure
we'll refund your cancellation fee, minus a $25 fee.
love animals and we're sure your pet will have a splendid time here!
Unlike most B&Bs and inns, we do not charge an extra pet fee or require
a large deposit. So, to keep our rates reasonable and ensure all our
guests have an enjoyable
stay, we must adhere to the following pet policies.
- If your pet damages something, we will ask you to reimburse
us for its repair or
replacement. Our home is pet-friendly, in that it's not filled with priceless
antiques, and we will be very reasonable in our requests.
- Dogs aren't allowed on furniture, including beds because dogs invariably
get wet and/or muddy.
- Let us know immediately if your pet has an accident, so we can treat
- Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms unless they are in a crate
or kennel. Even if crated, we'll ask for a
contact number so that if your pet misses you terribly and lets everyone
know this by howling and barking, we can call you to come back to comfort
him or her.
- We may be able to provide pet-sitting services for a fee.
We will do everything we can to ensure your pet's safety but understand
that you leave your pet with us at your own risk. Or, if you prefer,
we can recommend kennels.
- Of course, all pets must be nonaggressive, housebroken, reasonably
well behaved, current on their shots, and flea-free.
Most of our guest dogs end up running and playing
We love dogs and try to be cautious and respectful of their personalities,
so if you know your dog is shy or prefers to be left alone, please let
us know at booking time. Also, please let us know if your pet is not
spayed or neutered because this can influence how the dogs interact.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding!